The distinguished Persian cat breed is understood for its long coats and good temperament; although Persian cats tend to limit their affections to humans, they’re close. However, among various purebred cats, Persians are admired for his or her magnificent looks and calm behavior. Due to their cuddly and lapping nature with an undemanding personality, they have gained popularity. When it involves having a pet, Persian cats are the sole cat breed preferred by a big population, allow us to discuss some interesting facts about these cats and know more about behavior, Persian cat price in India and history table
Characteristics of Persian Cat:
Persian cats are a medium built cat with massive and heavy bones, making them look larger than they seem. Persian cats’ average weight ranges between 7 to 12 pounds, and long, they measure between 14 and 18 inches. These cats are known for their long coats, which generally are available in concrete white, black, or cream color, shaded, doll face and smoky paint, silver and cold shaded, Himalayan, bi-color, tabby, and calico. The lifetime of Persian cats is between 10 to 17 years. Persian cats’ physical attributes include a round head, stubby nose, rounded ears, and short bodies.
History of Persian Cat:
There is little known about Persian cats’ history, as their presence between humans has been known since the 1600s. These cats are thought to have originated from Persia, which in times referred to as Iran. The breed was then moved towards Europe by the ecu explorer within the 17th century. Over some years, the Persian cats became popular among royals, including Victoria of England. a couple of times, the cats also made the looks of massive screens.
Persian Cat Care:
As Persian cats have long hair, they have a good amount of normal grooming. Without following routine grooming care, their coats can become tangled and matted. It’s suggested that the Persian cats’ hairs should be brushed once each day and will be bathed monthly to take care of their coats’ shine and softness. Due to their long coats, these cats are more susceptible to dandruff. But many home remedies can help with the way to obviate cat dandruff?
The eyes should be wiped daily to stop stains from excess water. Alongside this, Persian cats need good dental care; their teeth should be brushed weekly or monthly. Their nails should be trimmed regularly. Persian cats are considered high maintenance cats.These cats aren’t energetic or playful cats; instead, they like to seek out a spot to relax. They’re also slow learners and aren’t considered as easily trainable cats.
Common Health Problems in Persian Cats:
Like other purebreds, Persian cats are susceptible to several health issues preserved by selective breeding movements. Many problems are directly associated with the facial structures of pure-blooded Persians, although they’re also present with genital health problems unrelated to their countenance. a number of the common health issues which will be found in Persian cats are as follows-
- Polycystic renal disorder, a genetic illness affecting one or both the kidneys, usually starts showing symptoms when the Persian cat is around 7 to 10 years old.
- The Persian cats also are susceptible to difficulty breathing and respiratory diseases caused by their snob’s noses.
- These cats also are susceptible to certain eye conditions, including progressive retinal atrophy, cherry eyes, and folding inward eyelids.
- Excessive eye watering
- Heat sensitivity
- Bladder stones and infections
Read Trending contents here on Evoking Minds
Diet and Nutrition of Persian Cats:
Persian cats are known to be a picky eater, but they like they’re going to eat that well once they find something. However, Persian cat owners must understand that their food should contain high amounts of protein and fiber and low amounts of fat, dry, and raw food. As discussed above, Persian cats aren’t very active or energetic; one should need to take care while feeding them as excess food will cause weight gain and obesity. The feeding time should be restricted between two mealtimes instead of keeping the food ahead of all of them. Persian cats can find difficulty eating specific shapes and sizes, so when the cat isn’t eating correctly, you’ll be required to vary your food structure.
Persian Cat Price in India
If you would like to shop for Persian cats or baby Persian Kittens in India the worth varies from 15,000 to 40,000 Indian Rupees in some cities like Delhi, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai you’ll find it cheaper than other cities of India,
Persian Cat Price in India City Wise
You can easily buy Persian cats or Adopt Persian Kittens from a few known breeders in almost every city in India.
Here is that the list Persian cat price Indian city wise:
City Price in Indian Rupees
- persian cat price in kerala Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in delhi Rs 20,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in mumbai Rs 25,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in bangalore Rs 20,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in pune Rs 20,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in chennai Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in hyderabad Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in kolkata Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in lucknow Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in kochi Rs 14,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in jaipur Rs 18,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in tamilnadu Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in bhopal Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in coimbatore Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in goa Rs 25,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in trivandrum Rs 16,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in indore Rs 18,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in mangalore Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000
- price of persian cat in kerala Rs 16,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in karnataka Rs 25,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in nagpur Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in kannur Rs 16,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in raipur Rs 14,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in kolhapur Rs 25,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in thrissur Rs 14,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in agra Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000
- persian cat price in patna Rs 15,000 to Rs 40,000
Persian cats are the simplest choices for those that want to have a royal cat breed and are ready for its high maintenance. These cats aren’t friendly with children and other pets. And discussed above, cats also are not very active, intelligent, or energetic. Also, they have tons of grooming due to their long coats, susceptible to shedding. There are various cat breeds, but before choosing a Persian cat, one must think whether the cat may be a better fit for you and your family.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
Do Persian Cats Bite?
Persian cat considered to be calm not aggressive but every cat, dog or pet can bite. They consider biting as playing sometimes.
Is Persian cat sweet If you’ve got Kids?
Yes! Persian cats are excellent with the youngsters and elderly people due to their calm nature.
How to find reliable breeders of Persian cats in India?
You don’t need to worry about that. You’ll easily find Persian cat breeders in many parts of India and you’ll also adopt Persian cat from Adoption centers