Looking for deep Twitter quotes? This collection will inspire you and put you in a good mood!
Twitter is a place where people share their deepest thoughts and feelings. Some of the best quotes come from Twitter. Whether you’re looking for inspiration or just great quotes to share with your friends, Deep Twitter Quotes will get you what you need!
You’ll be amazed at the range of wisdom and insight you can find on Twitter. So read on and explore this rich collection of deep Twitter quotes. You will not regret it!
25 Deep Twitter Quotes That Will Resonate With You
1. “You can’t help but learn more about yourself when you follow people who challenge you on Twitter.” – Unknown
2. “I’m not saying I hate you, but if you were on fire and I had water, I’d drink it.” – unknown
3. “Twitter is like a party where you run into people you would never meet in real life.” – Unknown
4. “Oh my God. I just realized I’ve been stuck with myself my whole life.” – Anna Kendrick
5. “Twitter is great for giving people a platform to share their ideas, but it’s also great for listening.” – Unknown
6. “Twitter isn’t just about sharing your own thoughts, it’s also about listening to what others have to say.” – Unknown
7. “Ever wonder how many ghosts you’ve hit with your car?” – T-Pain
Read Also: Powerful Quotes and Sayings
8. “When another’s happiness is your happiness, that’s love.” – Lana Del Rey
9. “I’m not asking much of you. Just put your phone down, close your eyes and give me 30 seconds of your attention.” – Unknown
10. “Twitter is like a megaphone in your pocket.” – Unknown
11. “Do what you feel in your heart is right – for you will be criticized anyway.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
12. “My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to take these great people we have and push them to make them even better.” – Steve Jobs
13. “In a world full of trends, be a goal.” – Unknown
14. “We’re all a little weird, and the journey of life is finding those worth traveling with.” – Unknown
15. “Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass; it’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – Unknown
16. “It’s okay if you crash and lose your spark. Just make sure that when you get up, you get up like a whole fire.” – Unknown
17. “Be strong. You never know what the future may hold.” – Roy T. Bennett
18. “You can’t be alone if you love the person you’re alone with.” – Wayne Dyer
19. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.” – Albert Einstein
20. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – that’s all that matters.” – Audrey Hepburn
Read Must: 10 Best Elon Musk Quotes
21. “The only person you should try to improve is who you were yesterday.” – Unknown
22. “I am selfish, impatient and insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and sometimes hard to manage. But if you can’t stand me in my worst times, then you certainly don’t deserve me in my best times.” – Marilyn Monroe
23. “I’m not afraid to die; I’m just afraid of losing that feeling and never being able to find it again. It makes me weak and tired. And that’s how I get lost.” – Unknown
24. “Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Note the bumblebee, the small child and the smiling faces. Feel the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to its fullest potential, and fight for your dreams.” – Ashley Smith
25. “The best way to know if you can trust someone is to trust them.” – Ernest Hemingway
I hope you will like my work on deep Twitter quotes and you will appreciate our work by sharing these best sayings with your friends, family by posting them on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp, etc.