It is almost impossible to have a functional Indian kitchen without a double-door refrigerator. A fridge keeps your food fresh and safe and adds to the health and wellbeing of your family. These days, a refrigerator under Rs. 20,000 will offer you the latest features like an Inverter Compressor, quick cooling, and flexible storage options.
If you are in the market for the latest double door refrigerator, here are the most popular models under Rs. 20,000.
- Whirlpool 245 litres
- Total Circular Airflow for even and uniform cooling throughout the appliance.
- Comes with a special antibacterial agent that kills 99 percent of harmful microorganisms.
- ‘Freshonizer’ reduces oxidation and extends the shelf life of fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Many loyal consumers call this the best refrigerator under Rs. 20,000.
2. Godrej 236 litres
- This refrigerator comes with Zinc Oxide protection for rust and corrosion resistance.
- Honeycomb Crisp Cover and Humidity Controller for keeping perishable items fresh.
- Frost-free technology to prevent ice build-up outside the freezer and efficient cooling.
- Toughened glass shelves for handling the heaviest of platters and dishes.
- Ideal double door refrigerator for mid-size families.
3. Godrej 231 litres
- Comes with toughened glass shelves and an easy sliding pull-out tray for enhanced space.
- Aroma Lock feature keeps odours at bay while also slowing down the deterioration of fresh food.
- You can stack jumbo-sized bottles and containers, thanks to the 2.25-litre jar storage space.
- Food is kept germ-free and fresh thanks to silver ions in the air duct and an antibacterial agent in the gasket.
4. Haier 258 litres 2-star
- Low-cost double door refrigerator with a 2-star energy rating.
- To ensure optimum performance, this fridge employs Digital Inverter Compressor technology.
- 5 in 1 mode gives you increased flexibility and multiple storage options.
- Effective PUF insulation for maintaining a cool temperature during power outages.
5. Samsung 253 litres 3-star
- 360-degree Cooling System for a thorough cooling of all areas inside the fridge.
- Smart Link Inverter allows the refrigerator to function even when there is a power outage.
- Robust, quiet, and energy-efficient Inverter Compressor.
- Deodoriser feature for eliminating foul odours and preserving the flavour of stored food.
- A good choice if you want a refrigerator under Rs. 20,000.
6. Whirlpool 245 litres 2-star
- This double door refrigerator comes with a capacity of 245 litres and 6th Sense Deepfreeze technology.
- Its MacroBlock technology eliminates 99 per cent of harmful bacteria.
- Air Tower offers consistent chilling throughout the fridge, ensuring that your veggies and fruits stay fresh for as long as possible.
- Up to 40 per cent faster Bottle Chilling feature.
7. Godrej 255 litres
- Frost-free refrigerator with an antimicrobial door gasket and Anti-B technology.
- Comes with an extra-large vegetable basket to ensure that you never run out of fresh produce.
- The chiller tray can easily accommodate up to 5 litres of bottled water.
- Toughened glass shelves and flexible storage options for added convenience.
Don’t forget to use the Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to shop for the best double door refrigerator in India.
You can also get the best refrigerator under Rs. 20,000 in India on No Cost EMI on the Bajaj Finserv EMI Store. Also, you can commercial undercounter fridges which is one of the best choices for your kitchen that keep your food fresh.
The practical way of purchasing the best two-door refrigerator in India
The Bajaj Finserv EMI Store is the ultimate shopping platform for all kinds of online purchases. New and registered EMI Network Card users can buy the best double door fridges in a hassle-free manner on No Cost EMIs. The EMI Network Card is a unique digital card that offers a pre-approved loan limit of up to Rs. 4 lakh and enables you to purchase your preferred product without the compulsion of clearing the total product price at once.
Refrigerators are a long-term investment and one of the most useful home appliances that you can buy. A double door refrigerator will keep your food fresh and safe for a long time and add to your family’s health. If you are looking for a refrigerator under Rs. 20,000, there are several suitable models available in the Indian market. Here is a list of the most popular and affordable fridges you can go for according to your requirements and budget.