Ecommerce integration coordinates a company’s ecommerce site with an ERP system. Proper integration allows bidirectional data flow across systems, so data is only input once.
Why Should A B2B Company Integrate Ecommerce?
First, it improves efficiency.
Inventory levels adjust in two places automatically.
- As the product is sold on your website (helping your internal staff), and
- As the product is added to your inventory (helping your customers)
True ecommerce integration requires two-way, real-time data flow, like NOMAD’s ecommerce and mobile applications cloud platform.
Why Integrate My Business?
Many firms connect both systems so customers and staff have real-time inventory and price information.
Second, when demand rises, the requirement for more employees to process transactions decreases.
Integrating your ecommerce sales channels with your ERP system improves your business’s efficiency.
Your once-independent systems now share order, inventory, item, customer, and shipping/tracking data.
Manual Processes Have Disadvantages.
Without automation, errors are prevalent in ecommerce and digital ordering.
- Incorrect shipping addresses
- Inventory errors might cause overselling.
- Product info may be missing, erroneous, or incomplete
- Your end-to-end customer experience is at risk without two-way integration.
B2B Ecommerce Integration Obstacles:
Companies typically ignore integrating ERP with ecommerce due to expense or business interruption.
It’s Not Easy:
After doing this hundreds of times for B2B customers in dozens of industries throughout the world, we know the expense is fast worth it.
Ecommerce integration with your ERP system has immediate and long-term benefits for your customers and business.
Web shop & Salesmen from NOMAD Software effortlessly integrate ecommerce data. This avoids manual data entry. A normal web store may run without an ERP connection, but organizations must address lost staff time on tiresome operations that, when removed, save time and money.
Rolling up the NOMAD cloud platform solution for web and mobile may increase ordering efficiency by 25 times.
The NOMAD Cloud Platform is 25 times quicker than manual order processing.
More Than Speed!
Every area of your business benefits from this. Better customer happiness leads to stronger client loyalty, followed by larger order sizes and more time for your employees to focus on what truly matters.
Many firms struggle with manual data input, updating product information, and web-store uploading. Overselling might result from manually decimating inventories across systems or not doing so.
ERP Integration Expectations
Your ecommerce plan should integrate ERP, account, and inventory software integration to be successful online and meet the demand for digital ordering.
NOMAD’s ecommerce package, includes ERP connectivity, allowing you to simply account for new orders and fulfill them, no matter when or where the sale is made.
This system gives clients access to their live account information, increasing self-service efficiency.
Customers may examine their account details online 24/7 without contacting you. Online, customers may view their order history, invoices, real-time pricing, and stock.
Below Are Some Benefits Of Integrating
Ecommerce ERP Integration Benefits:
- Reduce manual order, inventory, item, customer, and shipping data input to save time and reduce mistakes.
- Manage inventory synchronization, changes, and customer inventory levels without recruiting people.
- Automatic shipping alerts and delivery tracking for consumers.
- Simplify pricing and inventory adjustments.
- Flexibility to add online (websites and marketplaces) and offline (brick-and-mortar) sales channels without affecting operational efficiency.
- Handle online orders without adding unnecessary resources.
One thought on “Ecommerce & ERP Integration: What It Is And Why B2B Enterprises Need It?”
Thanks for sharing this topic.