Ivermectin 12 Tablet 10’s is an anti-parasitic medication. The drug works by killing sensitive parasites. This medication is used to treat various parasitic infections caused by roundworms, including enterobiasis (also known as pinworm), trichiniasis (whipworm), ascariasis (roundworm), and strongyloidiasis (threadworm). Ivermectin for sale can also be used to control onchocerciasis (a worm infection that affects skin and eyes) in children who are at least 5 years old.
You can easily find out Ivermectin online at affordable rates.
Buy Ivermectin for humans 12mg tablets are indicated for the treatment of onchocerciasis (river blindness) due to Onchocerca volvulus in patients aged 5 years and older weighing at least 15kg. Ivermectin is also used to treat strongyloidiasis due to Strongyloidiasis stercoral is in patients aged 5 years and older weighing at least 15kg.
Working of Ivermectin
- 1. Ivermectin 12mg tablets contain the active ingredient ivermectin, which is an antiparasitic agent used to treat a variety of parasitic worm infestations in humans. It works by causing increased permeability of the cell membrane of the worm, which causes a loss of nutrients and electrolytes from the worm’s cells, leading to paralysis of the parasite and death.
- 2. It is usually given as a single dose to kill the parasites then prevent their eggs from spreading in your body.
- 3. It works by attaching to the inside of the parasite. It finally paralyzes and destroys the parasite, or it prevents adult parasites from creating larvae for a while.
- 1. This medication expires within 4 to 12 hours of administration. Ivermectin should be taken on an empty stomach with a full glass of water.
- 2. Take the tablet one hour before meals or two hours after meals. Do not cut or crush the tablet, but swallow it whole; otherwise, it may not work properly.
- 3. Take this medication as advised by your doctor. If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. However, if it is too close to the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dosing schedule.
Ivermectin 12 Tablet 10’s is normally well tolerated by most individuals. However, some people may experience side effects. These can include dizziness, rash, nausea, vomiting, and increased liver enzymes. If you experience any allergic reaction like hives or shortness of breath after taking this medication consult your doctor immediately
Side Effects of Ivermectin 12 Tablet 10’s include feeling dizzy, headache, loss of appetite, nausea, or vomiting.
Contact your doctor immediately if you experience depression, chest pain, allergic reactions such as swelling of the face, lips tongue throat breathlessness or hives, breathing problems, difficulty in urinating, mental and mood changes such as confusion or hallucinations), seizures. Do not use any other injections while using Ivermectin 12 Tablet 10’s without consulting a doctor.
Why is ivermectin used?
For the treatment of infections caused by ancylostomiasis, gnathostomiasis, and other roundworm infestations. Susceptible infections caused by Onchocerca volvulus, Langerhans cells histiocytosis (disseminated histoplasmosis).
Precautions and Warning
- 1. You should not buy Ivermectin if you are allergic to ivermectin or similar drugs such as milbemycin, moxidectin, or selamectin.
- 2. Before taking ivermectin, inform your doctor about all the medicines that you take including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Some items may interact with your medicine. If you are pregnant or if you are breastfeeding, inform your doctor before taking this medicine. Should not be used in patients who have a history of hypersensitivity to ivermectin or other macrocyclic lactones (e.g., ivermectin, milbemycin).
- 3. Not intended for use in human African trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness) or onchocerciasis (river blindness), due to increased risk of severe adverse reactions. Also, not for use in known loiasis cases or where the infection is suspected because it can cause serious encephalopathy (abnormal brain function).
- 4. Contact your doctor immediately if you notice symptoms like blurred vision, seizures, trouble walking, or neck pain.
5 . Your dose will depend on your age, weight, and type of infection. Your dose will also depend on whether you are taking the medicine as a single dose or on a regular schedule. Ivermectin may cause side effects. Tell your doctor if any of these symptoms are severe or do not go away