Fitbit is a popular brand in the wearable market. Its product collection is suitable for different fitness levels and budgets. It doesn’t matter if you desire a basic fitness tracker or a high-end smartwatch, Fitbit has it all. Fitbit products are user-friendly, affordable, and seamlessly work. The Fitbit app is simple and easily navigable.
In this post let’s discuss Fitbit Charge 4. It is a solid and less expensive fitness tracker than Fitbit Charge 5. If you are fine with monochrome display then look for Charger 4. Some of the welcoming features of Charge 4 are –
- It syncs with Wi-Fi and supports Android and iPhone-based devices using Bluetooth technology. Fitbit app is free and you can monitor your steps history, distance, active minutes, sleep data, and how many calories you burnt.
- Fitbit Pay feature allows you to shop without a wallet or phone nearby. Fitbit Pay supports multiple transits and bank systems, which keeps on growing. Until now, it supports 10 transit systems and 500 banks in 44 countries.
- A limited warranty is offered on every Fitbit product. warranty differs depending on the country device is purchased. For example, in the European Economic Area, there is a 2-year, whereas in the US it is available a 1-year warranty.
- Charge 4 supports more than 20 goal-based workout modes including running, swimming, bicycling, yoga, etc. Set goals and see real-time data during the workouts.
- You get 24/7 heart rate monitoring. Cardio fitness score offers an insight into the development of your health fitness level. This data can be used to change daily routine workout patterns for better health. Besides, you even gain data about your fat burn, peak heart rate zones, and cardio. It helps to adjust and improve your efforts.
- There is an inbuilt SpO2 sensor in Charge 4. It gives data about the oxygen variation on the Fitbit app. You can see how the oxygen level in the bloodstream changes which can alter breathing patterns when you are asleep.
- The Charge 4 is waterproof, so you can add a swimming activity up to 50m. You can even wear the tracker in the pool and shower. Even salt water does not damage the device.
- You can play Spotify music from your phone. Navigate between albums, songs, and playlists but you will need a Spotify Premium account.
- There is an in-built GPS, which allows keeping track of distance and pacing in real-time even when you are outdoors without your smartphone. On returning home, see the route map on the Fitbit app.
- You can get calendar alerts and calls on the Charge 4 device but cannot make phone calls. Android owners can receive text notifications as well as send a quick response from the device.
- The battery life of Charge 4 is approximately 7 days depending on usage. However, travelers don’t need to feel worried about charging it often in a day.
On Fitbit Gear NZ, you can buy extra straps for any kind of tracking device including Luxe, Versa, Inspire, and Charge product line. Replacement charging cables are also available. Fitbit Charge 4 strap is available in bracelet style or different materials like canvas, Velcro, sports, etc. You attain a one-year guarantee on Fitbit bands.