Is your Orbi device rapidly showing amber color LED even after setting it up properly? If you nod in yes, then in this post we will provide you with some of the best solutions on how to fix the amber color LED issue after Orbi setup on the fly. Let’s get started!
Fix Amber Color LED on Orbi
Fix 1: Orbi Connectivity Issue
If your Orbi device is unable to connect with the satellite, then the best way to fix the issue is to power cycle them. To power cycle your Orbi and satellite, do the following:
- First things first, disconnect your Orbi device and satellite.
- Then, unplug them from the wall socket.
- Wait for a few minutes.
- Then, plug in your Orbi first and after a couple of seconds, plug in the satellite.
Once you are done, check if the amber color LED issue fixed on your Orbi wifi system.
Fix 2: Relocate Your Devices
To fix amber color LED issue, it is important to locate your Orbi device and satellite at the center location of your house. Also, both the Orbi device and satellite must be placed in close proximity. Besides, it is suggested to choose a higher and ventilated location for your devices. Make sure they are placed away from the reach of neighboring WiFi networks.
Fix 3: Update the Firmware
An up-to-date firmware version on your Orbi device not only fixes the amber color LED issue but also provide you extra advance features along with enhanced security.
To perform Orbi firmware update process, follow the easy-to-execute instructions highlighted below in exact given order:
- First and foremost, connect your Orbi wifi system to the satellite with the help of an Ethernet cable. Make sure that the Ethernet cable you are using is in working condition and free from any sort of damages.
- Power on your Orbi and satellite.
- Thereafter, open an up-to-date web browser of your choice on a laptop or computer. Also, keep this in mind that the device software you are using must be up-to-date.
- Enter the default Orbi web address orbilogin.com in the URL field. In order to avoid orbilogin.com not working issue, make sure that you are not entering the browser’s search bar for entering it.
- Hit the Enter key once you’re done.
- orbilogin page will display.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
To avoid any issues, it is strictly recommended – do not interrupt the Orbi firmware update process in between.
Fix 4: Set Up Your Orbi Properly
If you are still struggling with amber color LED on your Orbi wifi system, then you must set it up properly. To set up your Orbi device, follow the instructions highlighted below:
- Power on your Orbi wifi system and connect it to the satellite.
- Visit the web-based setup page of your Orbi using orbilogin web address.
- Press Enter.
- Provide the default orbilogin password into the required field.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
On the off chance if the aforementioned troubleshooting tips won’t help you resolve amber color LED on your Orbi wifi system, then resetting it back to factory default value would be the better option.
Fix 5: Reset Orbi WiFi System
To perform reset process on your Orbi wifi system, follow the steps outlined underneath:
- Do not unplug your Orbi wifi system.
- But make sure to disconnect your Orbi from the satellite.
- Then, locate the reset hole on your Orbi wifi system and insert any pointed or thin object into it.
- Hold the reset hole on your Orbi wifi system for some time and release it.
Kudos! Your Orbi wifi system has been reset successfully.
Once you have successfully reset orbi wifi system, try to reconfigure it again using the correct web address (orbilogin.com), orbilogin password, and setup steps. In the event that the same issue continues to spin your head, don’t get hyped! Simply drop all your queries into the comments section.