Because Instagram videos use so much data from your internet bundle, saving Instagram videos to your iPhone is a good idea. Every day you watch dozens of amazing videos on Instagram Reels and IGTV, but what if you want to keep some of those videos to watch offline or share with friends again on Whatsapp, Facebook or any other social network? So, how to download video from Instagram to your iPhone or computer without registration? Now you can search, watch and even download video Instagram online without registration and authorization on the site or application!
Download video Instagram – Features:
- Fast, easy and safe.
- No need to sign in to your Instagram account.
- You can download Instagram videos and photos with one click.
- Save and download videos and photos in original resolution and quality.
- Save and upload videos to Instagram from Personal Accounts.
Which Instagram video do you want to download?
- Instagram feed videos
- Instagram Reels
How to download video from instagram
All you have to do is just copy the URL of the video or photo (image) from Instagram and then paste it into the input text box above.
Step 1: Copy the URL of the video or photo from the browser or from the Instagram app.
- Instagram App:
Click get url instagram photo(iOS/iPhone) or copy Instagram URL(Android) which exists above the post, then click copy link. The link will be saved to your clipboard.
- on PC / Mac
Right click the date of the Instagram video or photo, then click “copy link”
Step 2: Paste the URL into the text box above.
Step 3: Click the “Download” button.
Update (January 1, 2021):
- Now the downloader downloads and saves videos from Instagram Reels.
- We’ve fixed some bootloader bugs and improved performance.
How to Download Video from Instagram Feed to iPhone
Step 1: Open the Instagram app on your iPhone, then scroll to the video you are interested in. Copy the video link by clicking on the 3 dots above the video, then select Copy Link.
Step 2: In the Safari app, open download video from instagram and “Paste” the video link, then click the “Download” button. Our servers will now load your Instagram video.
Step 3: Now your video is ready, click the “Upload” button. Safari will then ask you to download that video or photo, just click the Download button.
Step 4: You can monitor the video download progress from the icon in the top right corner of the Safari browser. After the video is finished downloading, click the download icon to check the downloaded video.
Step 5: You can now save the video to the Photos app on iPhone by selecting the video, then clicking the Share icon, and finally choosing Save Video.
How to Download IGTV Videos from Instagram on iPhone
Step 1: Copy the IGTV video link. Click the three-dot button, then select Copy Link.
Note. If you are watching an IGTV video on your Instagram homepage (Instagram Feed), you will find a button with three dots above the video.
Step 2: Open download IGTV video from instagram from Safari > Paste the link of IGTV video, then click the “Download” button to prepare the video.
Step 3: After downloading the video, click the “Download” button. You will see a pop-up message from Safari asking you to download the video. Select “Download”
Step 4: After a few seconds, the video download will be completed. Click the download icon at the top of the screen to watch the video.
Step 5: You can now save the video in the photo app on iPhone by clicking on the share icon below the video and choosing Save Video. Also, you can share it with your friends from the same menu.
How to download video from Instagram feed to android phone:
Step 1: Open instagram on your android phone, then go to the video you want to upload. Click the button with three dots, then “Copy Link”. The video link is now saved to your clipboard.
Step 2: In the Chrome browser, go to download video from Instagram, paste the video link and click the “Download” button. After a few seconds, your chosen video will be ready for download.
Step 3: Finally, click the download button to save the video to your mobile phone as shown in the screenshots below. You will find that this video is also saved in your photo app.
How to download video from Instagram IGTV to Android phone:
Step 1. On the video of your choice, click on the 3 dots located at the bottom of the video, then select “Copy Link”. You have now saved a direct link to the video you want to download.
Step 2: Open download IGTV video from instagram in Chrome, paste the link you just copied and click the “Download” button. The download tool will now prepare the video for the saving process.
Step 3. Finally, just click the download button to start saving the video to your phone.
Note. It should be noted that IGTV videos are often long videos, which means that they will take longer to load. But don’t worry because our IGTV download tool guarantees the fastest possible download speed.
Best Instagram video downloader apps
Below are some of the best Instagram video downloader applications which you can use to download video instagram and enjoy watching videos offline with your friends or family.
iGrab is a free online service with a Russian-language interface, with which you can easily save a video to both a smartphone and a personal computer. Available without registration.
How to use:
First you need to copy the video link from Instagram to the clipboard. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open a social network.
- Select a clip to upload.
- From the menu next to adding a comment, click on the item “Copy link”.
- Next, open the iGrab service website.
- Paste the copied link into the appropriate box.
- Click on the “Find” button.
- When the image of the clip appears on the monitor, click “Download File”.
The browser will start downloading the video, which by default will be placed in the system download folder. In the same way, the service allows you to download photos.
This is another popular online service for saving files from Instagram. It works on exactly the same principle as the previous one. To download instagram videos, you also need a link to the downloadable video.
Consider the steps step by step:
- Open the official website of the service.
- Paste the link into the field marked in the screenshot.
- Press the ” Dredown ” button.
- In the new window, click on the green button with the name of the video format.
- Next, the service will open a standard menu for saving the file.
Must Read: Instagram Reels Download Explained
Downloader for Instagram
This is a browser extension for the Google Chrome Internet browser, which can be installed from the add-ons store. It allows you to save videos with one click on the toolbar.
To download instagram videos from instagram video downloader, do the following:
- Open the video in the browser.
- Click on the icon of the installed add-on.
- In the window that appears, click on the download arrow.
To use the Downloader in the Opera browser, you will first need to install a special plugin Install Chrome Extensions, which allows you to install Chrome extensions.
Download IG Video/Photo
Firefox ‘s Download IG Video/Photo browser add -on is also designed to download photos and videos from Instagram to your computer’s hard drive. It installs from the Mozilla store like any other extension.
After installing the add-on, a special button for quick file upload will appear on the toolbar.
To download a video using Download IG Video, you need to do the following:
- Open the desired clip in Instagram and copy the link to it.
- Click on the extension icon in the browser panel.
- Paste the link you received into the appropriate field.
- After the picture with the image of the video appears, click on the button “Download Video”.
The extension has support for the new version of Firefox Quantum and most browsers on this platform.
The shareware 4K Stogram app is a complete Instagram media downloader available on Windows, Mac OS and Linux operating systems. You don’t need paid features to simply download photos and video clips.
The peculiarity of the program is that it automatically starts downloading all the content that has ever been published by the user. Moreover, 4K Stogram is able to check for updates and download new posts after a given period of time. It’s quite easy to save photos and videos from Instagram to your computer with this application:
- In the search bar at the top of the window, enter a profile name, hashtag, or select a location.
- Press “Enter” on your keyboard.
- After a few seconds, the program will automatically start downloading all photos and video clips from the selected account to your computer. You can interrupt the download process by clicking on the “Stop update” button in the upper right corner of the application.
- To open the directory with downloaded files, hover over the video and click on the folder icon.
You can delete unwanted videos and photos in the usual way, like any other files. The paid version of 4K Stogram is able to automatically download and update all the content of the accounts to which the user is subscribed. The registration key costs 10 $.
Read Also: Instagram Story Download Explained
This app is another handy Instagram video downloader. It finds content by account name and displays profile content in its window, but doesn’t download anything automatically.
To upload a video using Save-o-gram, you will need:
- Open the program and enter the account name in the search bar.
- Click on the arrow button.
- Select the required file from the list that appears.
- Start the download by clicking on the “DOWNLOAD SELECTED PHOTOS” button
Although the download button points to photos, the program saves video files in the same way. Without registration, Save-o-gram can be used for 15 days. After this period, you will have to purchase a key for 9 USD.
FastSave is an application for Android smartphones. It prompts the user to automatically download videos from Instagram as soon as the link to the clip is copied to the clipboard.
After installing the program from the Google Play store, do the following:
- Open the app on your device.
- Activate the Fastsave service by moving the switch to the right position.
- Launch Instagram and copy the link to the desired video. To do this, click on the button with an ellipsis in the lower right corner and select the option “Copy link” in the menu that appears.
- As soon as the text is placed on the clipboard, the download of the video file will begin. At the end of the process, the user will receive a notification about the successful completion of the operation. After clicking on the message, the preview of the received clip will start.
iGram Video Downloader
iGram is designed to let you download IG videos for any purpose. iGram supports downloading single video and multiple videos from carousel posts.
That’s all. Choose the method you like and start downloading clips. For a one-time use, most likely, online services are better suited, and for everyday viewing and downloading a large number of files, installing an application on a computer.
Read Also: How To Save Twitter Gif