Japan live: Schedule and where to watch today’s free baseball broadcast

The Mexican baseball team faces Japan this in Yokohama, within the activity of Group A of the Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games .

Mexico needs to win to stay alive in the tournament, after losing 1-0 to the Dominican Republic in its debut.

The duel will begin at Mexico City time. And you can see it completely live and free through MARCA Claro.

-TOKYO 2020 | All the transmission of the Olympic Games, FREE on the Internet HERE

Mexico vs Japan: Schedule and how to watch the second baseball game in Tokyo 2020 live

The play ball is scheduled at 10 pm, CDMX time. You can follow this duel completely live through Claro Sports and MARCA Claro.

Result of the first games of the Olympic Games baseball

In the first match of Group A, Japan beat the Dominican Republic 4-3. In the second duel of the sector, the Dominicans embittered the debut of Mexico, which they won 1-0. The third confrontation will be on Friday between Mexico and Japan.

How is Group A of Baseball going in Tokyo 2020?

Group A, made up of three teams, has Japan and the Dominican Republic with a win, although the Dominicans in two games, as they fell to the Japanese and beat Mexico.

The Mexican team is at the bottom of the sector with a setback in the same number of matches. Baseball activity begins at the 2021 Olympic Games this Tuesday, July 27 with a great duel where the Dominican Republic will make its debut with the mission of taking its first victory and giving a blow of authority, but they will have to face Japan that wants to leave It is clear that he is going for the Gold at the Fukushima Stadium .

In the first place, it is worth highlighting the diversity of the sports

 that appeared (see table 1). In the study period, information relating to 15 sports disciplines has been recorded, with La 1 from Television Espanola (RTVE group), which has collected the entire spectrum, followed by Antennae 3 (Atresmedia), which has reported on 11 different sports (73 %), leaving the news from Telecinco (Mediated) in last place, recording only information from 4 nba중계 disciplines (26.6%). On the other hand, it is interesting to note the sporting diversity collected in each of the news items studied. Of the 24 sports news during the study period, in 7 cases (29%) more than four sports are collected, while in the remaining 17 (71%) a maximum of four sports disciplines are reported. It is worth mentioning the 9 news programs (37.5%) in which only two sports news are offered. If we present this data by channel, Telecinco shows the least variety since in all its news programs the figure remains stable since it offers information on 2 or 3, at most, sports disciplines.

 At the opposite extreme would be La 1 since in

no case does sports information deal with only two sports, in one case (12.5%) it is limited to three and in another case (12.5%) it distributes the information among 4 sports disciplines, predominating the 6 occasions (75%) in which it deals with, at least, seven sports in its informative grid. In the case of Antena 3, six of its eight news programs (75%) include information related to 2 or 3 sports, but in one case (12.5%) it provides news on four different disciplines and in another (12, 5%) report seven different sports. 18

Leave a Reply

Back To Top