What Is The Process Of Laser Hair Removal to Perform?
Hair removal laser sessions using CynoSure(r) Pro Laser delivers beams of secure and powerful laser energy that penetrate the hair follicles. As the hair follicles get heated, their natural growth process is disrupted. It may take several weeks, but the targeted hairs eventually fall off on their own.
When hair is regrown, the next time it is regenerated, it’s fine thinner, lighter, and finer. Each time you undergo treatment, there is a decrease in hair growth. Is growing back, until it isn’t growing at all. Laser hair removal is a powerful way to decrease hair growth in almost all places that including the arms, legs underarms, stomach neck and back just to name some.
Do I Qualify For Hair Removal Using Lasers?
Due to the fact that because the Elite+ system is so sophisticated, even if you weren’t considered a potential candidate for hair removal using lasers before it, you could certainly be today. However, laser hair removal will be more efficient when you have lighter facial skin and thicker hair.
Treatments using Elite+ could also work in cases of darker skin tone or lighter hair. The best method to determine whether laser hair reduction is suitable for your needs is to go to Pro Laser for a consultation.
What Number Of Laser Treatments For Hair Elimination Do I Require?
It’s up to you, but generally, women and men require the same number of between six and eight treatments every one, spaced 4-8 weeks apart to achieve optimal outcomes. While laser hair loss is unaffected, there are certain situations in, which it is possible to get new hair growth.
It is common in times of hormonal fluctuations, specifically during pregnancy. If you do ever see new hair growing on the area treated, You can always go again to the Pro Laser for treatments to touch up the area as necessary.
Laser Hair Removal Is Painful?
It’s normal to experience mild discomfort, for instance around sensitive areas (like the underarms) However, it’s not a sign of discomfort. A majority of people say that the feeling of laser hair removal is similar to tiny bands of rubber gliding across the skin.
It’s a good idea to apply a cream that is applied to the skin that you can purchase in your pharmacy before going into the salon for your treatments at Pro laser. In this way, your skin will be completely calmed prior to your appointment. In addition, you could apply an ice pack for the same effect.
Begin the laser hair removal service at Pro Laser now by booking an appointment. Make an appointment online or by phone.
Prepare (What You Need To Do Prior To You Go To Your Meeting)
1. The area has to be shaved at least 24 hours prior to the appointment.
2. The closer you can shave it, the more closely, the more effective. If this was your first experience doing it, leave a small amount of hair to ensure that your specialist can inspect the hair. (Your Laser Technician will shave it off prior to beginning the procedure!)
3. In bikini services, do not shave the area where you wish to keep your hair.
4. No makeup/lotion/deodorant on the day of your appointment (in the treatment area).
5. Avoid direct sunlight for at most 3 days prior to your appointment (and for 3 days after).
6. Do not apply self-tanners or spray-tan products for at least two weeks prior to treatment to avoid injuries.
7. Don’t drink more than two alcoholic drinks for 24 hours prior to the treatment.
Important note: (1) laser services are not available to women who are nursing, pregnant or trying to have a baby. (2) bikini lasers are not available to women who are menstruating.
- Bumps and Redness are common.
- Following the procedure, redness and bumps on the area of treatment are normal; they can last for up to two hours or more. Normal for your area that has been treated to feel as if it’s an area of sunburn for a few hours. It is recommended to apply an ice compress if sensitisation persists. If there is any evidence of crusting or swelling, use an anti-inflammatory cream. The skin with darker pigmentation could experience more discomfort than skin with lighter pigments and may last longer.
- The area should be cleaned and then treat with care.
- The affected area can be gently cleaned with mild soap. The skin must be wiped dry and not massaged during the initial 48 days.
- No makeup & lotion/moisturizer/deodorant for the first 24 hours.
- Make sure the area is clean and dry. If irritation or redness is evident, do not apply makeup or moisturizer and the deodorant (for the underarms) till the irritation is gone away.
- Dead hairs start to fall off 5-30 days following the treatment.
- Stubble, which is a sign of dead hair that has been shed in the hair follicle, will begin to appear 5 to 30 days following the treatment date. This is normal and they will disappear rapidly.
- Exfoliate to help speed up the process of shedding hair.
- From 5 to 30 days after the procedure, loss of hair could be seen, which can be seen in the form of new hair. This isn’t new hair growth, however, dead hair is pushing away from the hair follicle. It is possible to help the hair shed by washing your hair with the use of a washcloth or Shobha(r) exfoliating cloth and shaving.
- Do not go to your eyes from the sun.
- Avoid sun exposure to lower the possibility of light or dark spots over the course of two months. Apply sunscreen (SPF 25 or more) during the duration of treatment and for the next 1-2 months after.
- Do not pick/scratch/wax/thread/tweezer the area.
- Avoid scratching or picking at the skin that has been treated. Avoid using any other methods of removal or products other than shaving on the treated area during the laser treatment because it can hinder you from achieving the greatest results.
- Hair growth is different.
- On average, people have a feeling of complete hairlessness after 6-9 sessions that could lead to not taking a look at stubble (yes, it’s life-changing! ).
The Professional Laser Clinic offers gold standard medical-grade treatment options to eliminate lasers Sydney is proven to be the most effective method of laser hair removal. Our safe and proven methods provide permanent reduction of hair and are applied to any part of the body for long-lasting and lasting results. In contrast, the use of wax and shaving may be the cheapest alternative for the moment, but they’re not long-lasting solutions.
Also Read: What Factors influence Your Credit Score.