Tried every eye cream brand but still not getting the desired results? We believe you only need one product to set it right- an under eye cream that could help revive the skin around your eyes. It can help you stay away from dark spots, hyperpigmentation, and puffiness under your eyes- and help you have a naturally radiant appearance.
Sparkling and beautiful eyes with the addition of perfect Kohl add charm to your personality. But these under-eye skin problems such as dark circles, pigmentation, puffiness, and fine lines spoil all the skincare game as they snatch away the skin’s beauty. These skincare issues often result from inadequate nutrition, irregular dietary and sleep cycles, and excessive stress.
The skin below our eyes is delicate and prone to aging faster
Our face is what most people usually see. They associate our images in their minds with our skin and eyes, and then the rest of our physical appearance. So is the skin below our eyes. It is both thinner and sensitive- and it always gets noticed when it loses its color.
The trouble is that rising levels of pollution, melanin deposits, sedentary lifestyle, stress, and suchlike factors continue to dominate our facial features every day.
While we can surely use toxin-free body lotions for the skin, we need to find the right under eye cream that pampers the delicate skin compared to the rest of the face. Generally, the body lotions and face creams are thicker and less viscous, and it might not be easy for the skin around your eyes to absorb them. This may also block the pores.
What Does Under Eye Cream Do?
As the skin pores get clogged, they start losing their ability to drive out toxins and pollutants. An under-eye cream offers itself as a preventive measure that assists in keeping the skin firm and supple.
Our experts advise that you opt for a safe, natural, and gentle eye cream to get the best results with your skincare regimens. Something like Mamaearth Vitamin C Under Eye Cream with Gotu Kola & Niacinamide for Brightening Under Eyes would work the best in this situation.
It features Vitamin C, Hyaluronic Acid, Gotu Kola, and Niacinamide to illuminate your under eyes and moisturize the skin deeply.
Helps prevent signs of aging:
- The appearance of dry and dull skin is caused due to variety of reasons. Packed with natural antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, the under-eye cream by Mamaearth helps lessen the impact of environmental stressors, resulting in a diminished appearance of wrinkles and expression lines.
- Puffiness under the eyes can be caused by a build-up of body fluids. It may happen due to sleeplessness, prolonged exposure to the sun, or a sedentary lifestyle. It may also happen due to stress and excessive drinking habits.
Provides deep hydration:
- As the skin under the eyes is very delicate, it loses its moisture quickly compared to other skin parts. Eye creams contain hydrating ingredients that provide the skin’s required moisture, building elasticity and making the skin soft.
Helps in improving skin tone:
- Want happy, moisturized, and nourished skin? Incorporating a good-quality under-eye cream in your skincare regimen would help as it would make your skin look brighter and healthier.
Prepares Your Skin for Makeup:
- This under-eye applying creams offer a perfect dose of moisturization that helps reduce dark spots and puffiness. This cream may also be used as a makeup base for other skincare products.
Helps Protect and Strengthen Delicate Skin:
- The thin skin under the eye is vulnerable to environmental pollutants. Eye cream consists of ingredients that assist in making the skin strong and protect it from harmful elements.
Soothes Tired Eyes:
- Most under eye creams have nourishing and calming ingredients with a light texture, cooling effect, and mild smell. It will help your eyes rejuvenate, and your mood will get refreshed.
6 Common Mistakes People Make When Applying Eye Cream
Applying too much of it:
- Applying the cream in excessive quantity can cause harm to your delicate skin. Too much application for a longer time may clog the skin pores, leading the skin to produce excess sebum. Therefore, it is advised to apply a pea-sized amount of eye cream.
Applying in the wrong order:
- Applying eye cream is one of the crucial steps to achieving glowing and soft skin. The correct way is to apply a small dot around your eyes and massage it properly. Be sure not to apply it too vigorously or apply too many layers of makeup over it.
Applying it on dry skin:
- Skincare experts suggest that you use eye cream on wet skin as it enhances the better absorption of ingredients. In addition, when used on slightly wet skin, skincare products will help you reap maximum benefits.
Rubbing the cream abruptly:
- The skin around the eyes is more delicate and needs to be treated with extra care. Rubbing the cream under the eyes may rupture the delicate blood vessels, which increases the risk of dark circles and pigmentation.
Layering multiple skincare products:
- This is one of the common mistakes that all people make. When applying skincare products such as Mamaearth Under Eye Cream or face serum, it is essential to give a gap between applying the products as it gives your skin to absorb into your skin. A 1–2-minute gap is recommended while layering the skincare products.
Applying it only once in the day:
- People tend to use under eye cream at night. Whereas the fact is, our skin goes a lot through the whole day, which can impact the health of our skin. Therefore, it should be used twice a day –morning and at night to fight the signs of aging.
Is it recommended to put eye cream on eyelids?
No, it is recommended to apply eye cream near the eyes but not on your top eyelid or close to your bottom lash line.
How to apply Eye Cream?
The best way to use eye cream is to apply the pea-size amount of eye cream to the skin under the eye and massage it lightly.
What is the best way to make your baby happy and rejuvenated?
The best way to keep your newborn baby happy, nourished, and rejuvenated in these summers is to take a refreshing bath with the moisturizing baby soap. Loaded with moisturizing ingredients such as goat milk, oatmeal, and shea butter, it helps in making the baby’s skin soft and smooth.
It helps keep the skin moisturized by retaining the body’s natural oils and balances the pH level at 5.5, which is best suitable for babies. In addition, it deeply cleanses the body without over-drying the skin.
Wrapping It Up
Investing in quality skincare products can have a remarkable positive impact on rejuvenating your under eyes. Also, understanding the right application method is crucial to achieving bright glowing skin. Hence, we recommend using Under Eye Cream and the Baby Soap from Mamaearth.
We recommend purchasing from a brand that makes toxin-free and safe products free from harmful chemicals. Mamaearth is a positive plastic brand that believes in the sustainability of the environment. It thus plants a sapling for every order it successfully delivers in India.