Loans from both Moneyview and Moneytap are short term personal loans that are made with a purpose of meeting the applicant’s short term needs. An immediate requirement of funds can arise at any time, for which these short term personal loan are made. Here, we will analyze the offerings and benefits provided by each lender. The unique selling point of Moneyview loan app is the rate of interest they are offering, which is just 1.33% per month. However, the unique selling point of a Moneytap loan is the minimum amount of tenure in which you can pay your whole loan, which is just 2 months. Let us read more about both lending loan apps in detail.
- With the help of the Moneyview app, you can be able to apply for a short term personal loan starting from Rs 10,000. The loan application procedure is completely digital and you can apply with the comfort of your homes or offices.
- The moneyview personal loan interest rate starts at 1.33% per month, which equals to around 16% per year.
- The maximum loan amount that you can avail from Moneyview loan app is 5 lakhs.
- Moneyview loans provides you with a feature of quick eligibility check. With the help of this feature, you can check your eligibility in as less as 2 minutes and plan accordingly.
- The Moneyview loan repayment tenure is flexible and ranges from 3 months to 5 years. You can choose the tenure according to your convenience and repayment capacity.
- The loan processing fee can be 2% of the approved loan amount.
- For applying loans from Moneyview, you do not need to have a high documentation as the entire loan application process is paperless and quick.
- The Moneyview loan application approval process is quick and you may get loan disbursal hours within applying, if you are eligible.
- Moneytap loans is the first loan app made in India that offers quick credit to borrowers online.
- The Moneytap personal loan interest rate starts at 1.08% per month, which is equal to around 13% per month.
- With the help of Moneytap loan app, you can get a short term personal loan starting from only Rs 3000. Because of this much lower amount, customers can get access to their shortest needs and get funding help.
- Moneytap loans also have a feature, called, No usage- No interest. This feature enables the customer to get off with any interest charges if they haven’t used the credit limit. In simpler words, the borrower will be paying interest only on the used amount, and not the complete credit limit.
- Moneytap loans is an online lending app that gives access to the instant credit line to the applicants.
- Another attractive feature of the Moneytap loan app is that you can borrow the exact amount you need. This can be from as low as Rs 3000 to your maximum credit limit.
- Moneytap loans have a flexible repayment tenure starting from only 2 months to as long as 36 months.
- Moneytap loan app also gives you the access to RBL Moneytap credit card, which enables you with a variety of benefits, offers and rewards.
The Bottom Line
As you can read above, you can compare the features and benefits of each loan app. Both Moneyview loan app and Money tap loan app have their own set of features. The best one for you depends on your needs and the kind of purpose you have. Both these apps are useful and can provide you with an instant online short term personal loan. You can “compare loans and insurances in Rwanda“. It’ll help you to make your decision. You just need to download the app, register, check your eligibility and apply for the short term loan.