Plaster of Paris is a premium instant-drying plaster, typically used with mixed hot paste when a shorter drying time is required. It can also be mixed with hot paste to form plaster moldings. Can be used in many applications.
Quick setting – allows you to adjust the setting time
Plaster of Paris – 20 kg – Made in Canada
- Material: Plaster
- Color: Off White
- Packaging: 20 kg / 44 lb bag
- Coverage: Varies depending on the application.
- Storage: Replenish stocks to avoid problems associated with product aging. Use it within 60 days of delivery. Abnormal storage conditions (e.g. high humidity), old product or incorrect mixtures can adversely affect the hardness of material properties. Store the product in a dry place.
Plaster of Paris Installation
To decrease the time-setting of the wasted plaster:
- Pour about 30 l of clean water in the center of a ring formed from about 50 kg of lime paste. Slowly add the amount of plaster of paris allowing you to obtain the desired setting time. Also pour the mixing plaster into the water, without allowing the plasters to come into contact with the lime paste. Add 1 dose of dry mixing plaster for 3 doses of lime paste. Once the dry plasters are soaked in water, mix the plasters with the water and mix the plaster thoroughly with the lime paste. Avoid scraping the mixing board when mixing.
To be used for plaster cast panels:
- Use about 7 doses of water for 10 doses of plaster (calculated by weight). Sprinkle the plaster in the water and let it set for thirty seconds to one minute. Knead the material until it has the desired consistency, then pour it into the mold.
Warranty Information of Plaster of Paris
Since the conditions, methods of application and storage, such as temperature, humidity, and excessive dilution are beyond our control, CertainTeed Gypsum, Inc. (CertainTeed) will not be responsible for the failure of this product. produced when not in use and stored in accordance with the instructions and specifications and accepted procedural standards inherent in the application of drywall; or when the user does not reasonably take adverse weather and working conditions into account.
However, if this product is found to be defective, CertainTeed’s maximum liability will be limited to replace the damaged material only or refund of the original buying price. CertainTeed will not be responsible for any other costs or expenses. These are the exclusive warranties and remedies provided by CertainTeed, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose and fitness for a particular purpose. Any warranty claim must be submitted in writing form to CertainTeed within 30 days of the problem identification. Federal laws also give you rights in addition to this delimited warranty which cannot be altered or excluded.
Information Ecological Sustainability
CertainTeed Gypsum is committed to sustainability. Located throughout North America, our gypsum product production sites meet regional demand for materials and comply with responsible ethical rules that place great importance on the environment, the preservation of natural resources, recycling and waste management. We continue to seek ways to reduce our industry’s impact on the environment while meeting customer demands for environmentally sustainable solutions that provide comfort, protection and performance.
Related: How To Install Vinyl Siding In 15 Easy Steps ?