Looking for funny WiFi names? If so, then you have the right page. We all have a wireless internet connection at our office or at home. And the name of the WiFi is unique, which is decided by the user. So it is very difficult to decide on the best funny WiFi names for your router and it is a bit confusing. So, here we help you choose the right wifi name for your router and accordingly here we have listed the most popular and funniest wifi names for your router that will amaze your neighbors. Yes, you read that right, it will surprise your neighbors.
You all have smartphones, so you can use these wifi names for your hotspot. you can use these funny wifi names to scare people who are trying to access your wifi connection. So we’ve listed a few names: intelligent Wifi, good names of Wifi and some awesome Wifi names for your router. In this article, you will get perfect wifi names for your router. So let’s move on to the amazing collection of 2021 best funny wifi names for your ssid network.
Funny Wifi Names For Your Router 2021
If you use the correct wifi name it will give a strong message to your neighbors and there are also some funny wifi names which will amaze your friends. Want an example? ok guess your wifi name is “Get your own WiFi” now what happens when your neighbors try to access your internet. Isn’t that interesting?
In this article, we have shared the most popular and popular wifi names in 2021 that you can use for your router. The main reason to use these best wifi names is to wow your friends every time someone tries to connect your wifi, they will be surprised just by reading your router name. Now, no more paragraphs make it to the main point that we have listed here. All the time, best WiFi names or creative WiFi names for your router. Here you will find all the newest wifi name types so that you can easily choose the perfect wifi names suitable for your network.
Best Wifi Names 2021
- Pretty Fly for Wi-Fi
- Use this mom
- No free Wi-Fi for you
- Router, I hardly know her
- youcanthazwireless (no password needed to connect)
- STOP MY LAN
- Let’s Get Rowdy
List of smart wifi names
- Bill Wi, Science Fi.
- Help, I’m trapped in a router!
- Wi-Fi network? Why not Zoidberg?
- Please log in for identity theft.
- Cool WiFi network names .
- New England Clam Router.
- Call me maybe.
- Wi-Fi infected with a virus
- Open Wireless Fly Network not available
- Go Home Tourist
- I am the Internet, AMA
- Wireless bunting
- Wi-Fi is in the air
- Eagle Wi-Fi
- I think so!
- The password is you
Cool Wifi Names For Router
- Don’t even try it
- Get Your Own Wi-Fi FuckHead
- No free wifi for you
- My damn internet
- Tell My Wife Love Her
- WiFi infected with virus
- Expected challenge
- Password is Andserson
- Now it’s a story of
- 404 Wi-Fi unavailable
- Titanic Syncing
- We like it when we look
- Test Wi-Fi Please ignore
Funny Wifi Names To Shock Your Neighbor
- I have a weird last name
- Enter the dragon network
- Do not type the Wi-Fi password
- Pretty Fly for Wi-Fi
- Ping’s Landing
- All men need WiFi
- Wi-fi is coming
- Strong navigation
- Let it fall like its hot spot
- I have wifi and you don’t
Read more articles on EVOKING MINDS
All of these names are popular and creative to shock your neighbor or surprise your friends. I’m sure you have your wifi names and if you haven’t found a suitable name then don’t worry because the list of best wifi names is not yet complete. Some people like to have a correct Wi-Fi network name or WiFi network name as their WiFI network name. That’s why we decided to give you more funny WiFi names. So check out the section below where you can find some cool and good wifi names.
Good WiFi names
- You are my love at first sight
- Ye old Wireless Internet
- Gangbang pick up your poop dog
- Log in here!
- Area 51 Please use me Very slow internet
- Optimus prime
- WiFi virus
- Spider-LAN friendly neighborhood
- Skynet Global Defense Network
- Y No, do you get WiFI?
- A van by the river
- The Net with Sandra Bullock
- Kung Fu Panda
- t is not paid by your father
- Go and take the money from your father
- No Wi-Fi for you
- You are hacked
- Click here to copy your phone
- Pay $ 1 an hour
- Get your WiFi
- Troy and Abed in the modem
- The promised LAN
- Help, I’m trapped in a router!
- Wi-Fi network? Why not Zoidberg?
- Please log in for identity theft
Cool WiFi Network Names
- New England Clam Router
- Call me maybe
- 404 Network unavailable
- I cheat on my Wi-Fi
Some tips for choosing a WiFi name
Not all funny WiFi names are created equal. If you are planning to change your network name for any of the reasons given above, there may be some things you need to consider. Here are some tips to consider if you plan to change your network name:
- Do not use any personal information. The point of being careful with your WiFi name is to make sure that others don’t end up taking valuable information. So having personal details on display defeats your purpose. Do not use your name, date of birth, or address as a Wi-Fi name to prevent people from jumping on the opportunity.
- Do not use any password. Some people think that it can be easy to remember their WiFi password if they creatively embed it in the name. But don’t do that! If any of the people in your area find out about the clue, they can easily connect to your network and start taking valuable information. Likewise, you should not use any passwords for social media accounts, email addresses, or anything similar.
- Don’t challenge potential hackers. Sure, it can be fun to name your Wif network something like ‘I bet you can’t hack me’, but be warned. Some people might see this as a challenge. Try not to tempt potential hackers with Wif names that ask them to prove whether or not they can hack your network.
- Don’t keep it simple. Giving your WiFi network a simple name may seem like an easy way to remember what you’ve named, but experts recommend that you stay away from overly simple WiFi names. Try to find something unique and smart so that you don’t end up having the same network name as others in your immediate area. It also improves your security so that hackers cannot easily remember information on your network.
- Use the full length of the assigned characters. Most routers allow an SSID name of up to 32 characters. Regardless of the length allowed, be sure to use as many characters as possible. Maximizing your SSID allows you to come up with a more unique name which helps improve the security of your network.
- Use both letters and numbers. Just like your password, an SSID name that contains both letters and numbers can be much less susceptible to a security breach. Use a combination of letters and numbers to improve your network’s ability to deter unwanted intruders.
- Think of a smart name. Some of the funny WiFi names listed above can actually help deter opportunistic hackers. For example, whoever calls your wifi a “virus distribution initiative” can be a great way to prevent people from wanting to connect in the first place. Of course, there isn’t really a virus distribution initiative, but if you stumbled upon a similar name, you’d probably stay away just to be on the safe side.
How to change your funny WiFi names?
- Type 192.168.1.1 in the address bar of your browser to open the administration settings for your network.
- Use the credentials provided to access the platform. These will usually be listed in your router’s manual. If you can’t find your manual, you can search for your router’s default username and password on Google by entering its model code into the search engine.
- Once you have entered the system, you will see a number of available settings. If you are using a Linksys router, choose the Wireless option. Other brands will have a similar option.
- Find the box labeled Wireless Network SSID. Here you can enter your new SSID.
- Remember that your changes will not take effect until you click Save. It will not be necessary to restart your router after you have done this.
Hide your SSID
Now, maybe you have encountered a violation in the past and want to prevent the possibility of it in the future. You can do that, and just hide your SSID. Basically, this means that you can prevent your Wifi name from being seen by other people in your area. This prevents them from attempting any sort of violation. After all, if they can’t see the network, what is there to hack?
Well, while it would be much more difficult for hackers to gain access to your network without its name being destroyed within range, that doesn’t make it impossible. There are still ways in which opportunistic individuals can steal your information even if your SSID is withheld. But that makes it much more of a challenge.
If you want to hide your router’s name, you can do so by entering the router’s system by following the same instructions above. But what you need to do is until the ‘Enable SSID Broadcast’ which you will find under the name SSID. Once you click save, it will prevent your network from being seen by other people in your area.
Changing your SSID to one of the many funny WiFi names mentioned above can be a lot of fun, but keep in mind that there is more to it than entertainment! By designing a smart network name, you can potentially deter unwanted intruders from the network and improve the security of your personal connection.
Remember to change your Wi-Fi name regularly to keep security under control, and do the same for your password. Save the information in a place where it cannot be stolen or seen by anyone, and protect your network for yourself and anyone who shares the connection with you.
Read more contents on EVOKING MINDS