What are Instagram Reels?
Instagram Reels is a new Instagram feature that allows you to create short videos with two options of 15 and 30 seconds. This Instagram feature first debuted in August 2020 in the US. Now it is widespread in more than 50 countries. While there are some similarities to TikTok, Reels still delights users by combining Instagram’s outstanding editing features. Users can edit and create interesting videos to create their own unique movies.
What is Instagram Reels Downloader?
Snapinsta Instagram Reels Downloader helps you download Reels from Instagram directly to your device in the easiest way when Instagram doesn’t support you to do so.
Instagram Reels Downloader Features:
- Fast, easy and safe.
- No need to log into your Instagram account.
- You can download videos and photos from Instagram just by clicking on the button.
- Save and download videos and photos in their original resolution and quality.
- Save and download Instagram videos from personal accounts.
Download Instagram Reels Using Instagram Reels Downloader
You know how to save Instagram photos for free, but did you know that you can download Instagram reels for free using Instagram Reels Downloader? If you want to share another Instagram user’s reels with your family and friends on other social media platforms, you need to download them. However, Instagram doesn’t have a built-in feature to download other creators’ reels, so you’ll have to use other tools. Here is how you can download Instagram reels using Instagram reels download tools.
- Navigate to the reel you want to upload to Instagram.
- Click the three dots icon on the right and copy the link.
- Then visit the Instagram reels download tool and paste the link in the bar.
- Later you can upload it to your gallery and share it on any social media platform you like.
How to download videos from Instagram Reels using Snapinsta?
- Open the Instagram post, open the Reels video you want to download on Instagram.
- Now copy this video URL to Instagram Reels.
- Paste the URL you copied from Instagram into your Snapinsta dashboard and click the Upload button.
- Next processing starts, click “the download video” button to download reels.
Download Instagram Reels video on iPhone
Of course, you watch a lot of great videos every day with a new feature that Instagram launched at the beginning of August 2020 – Instagram Reels. Now let me show you how to download videos from Instagram Reels.
Step 1: First, copy the link of the video you want to download. Click the button with three dots below the video. Then select Copy Link.
Step 2: Open Download Reels Video from Insta in Safari Browser. Paste the video link you copied from the previous step into the text area as shown in the screenshot below. Then click the “Download” button. The Instagram Reels video will now be uploaded and prepared for the upload process.
Step 3: Click the “Download” button below the video, then give Safari permission to download the video by clicking “Download”.
Step 4: The video will load in a few seconds. To watch the video, click on the download icon located at the top of the Safari browser. Then select a recently uploaded video.
Step 5: Finally, if you want to re-share the video or save it to the Photos app on your iPhone, tap the Share icon and choose Save Video.
There are several online tools that help you download Instagram Reels without installing any app or software. These online tools also allow you to save videos without watermark or restriction.
How to Download Instagram Reels
Here are some of the best online tools to download Reels:
Open the Instagram rolls you want to download. Tap the three-dot icon and choose the “Copy link” option.
Visit one of the mentioned online tools. For this example, we’ll use Instadp. Press the “Reels” tab on the website and paste the copied Reels link into the appropriate box.
Press the blue “Download” button and wait for the processing to complete. Once done, you will see a preview of the video and a big download button. Tap on it and you will have successfully downloaded an Instagram Reels video.
If the video starts playing in a new tab, you need to long press on the video and select the “Download Video” option to save the file.
When instagram does not support downloading reels, snapinsta will help downloading videos and reels better and faster.
Other applications to help instagram reels download are:
Application to download Reels from Instagram
There are several apps available that help you download Instagram Reels videos. These apps also eliminate the need to open an online website every time you want to download a reel. You can choose from one of two popular Android apps to download Reels:
Download the app on your Android phone. Grant all the necessary permissions it needs.
Copy the Instagram Reels link you want to download and open any app. Paste the link and hit the download button to save the reel to your phone.
Read Also: How To Download Video From Instagram
Download your Instagram Reels with sound
Instagram offers you the possibility to download unpublished Reels; however, it does not record audio. If you want to save your unpublished Instagram Reels, you need to create a “Close Friends” list and use the stories to upload your Instagram Reels video. Here’s how:
- Open the Instagram app and go to the profile page. Tap the “hamburger menu” icon and select the “Close Friends” option from the list.
- Add one or more friends to your “Close Friends” list and when done, create an Instagram Reels video.
- After creating your video, click the “Preview” button.
- Click “Next” to enter the “Share” menu. In the Share menu, tap on the “Stories” tab and tap the “Share” button in front of “Close Friends”. Note that the member added to the close friends list will be able to see the reels.
- Go to the main Instagram screen and tap on “Your Story”. You will notice that the created reel has been published as a story. Tap the three-dot icon and select the “Save Video” option from the menu. This will download your Reel video with audio. Once everything is done, you can delete the story.
Must Read: Instagram Story Download Explained
From your own Instagram Reels
Imagine you’ve created a beautiful reel on your Instagram with filters, audio, and effects included. You decided to buy Instagram views and received a large number of engagements. And after? Of course, you want to share it on your Twitter or other social media platforms. Next, you will need to upload your own Instagram reel. Do not worry; it’s pretty easy to save Instagram reels, especially if you’re the creator. Here is the guide to download Instagram reels to your camera roll.
- Go to your profile and click on the reels section.
- Click on the reel you want to download.
- Tap the three dots on the right below the send button.
- Then click “Save to Camera Roll” and you will see the video in your photo gallery.
We must warn you of one point. If you used another creator’s audio, you might not get it because it’s a copyright issue. So be careful what audio to use on the reels.
Use Instagram Stories to download Instagram Reels
Here is a wonderful trick that you can use to upload Instagram reels to your gallery. Moreover, you will also get the audio. Let’s see how you can use this shortcut.
- Find the reel you want to upload and click the submit button.
- Tap “Add a reel to your story” and resize the reel to fit the whole screen.
- Next, click on the three dots at the top right and select Save.
- It will automatically upload to your gallery. Also, you will definitely have the audio this time.
Record your screen
Recording your screen is another option. Whether you have iOS or Android, you can record your screen and save Instagram reels to your mobile phone. Let’s see how:
- Navigate to the reels you want to record.
- Next, swipe down on your screen and click on the screen recorder button.
- Save the reel and press to turn it off when it ends. You will see the video in your gallery.
How to Download Reels from instagram to Your Desktop
If you want to download Instagram Reels to your desktop, you need to use a third-party application. You can download these apps to your computer or use websites that offer free downloads. These apps and websites will save the reels you want to download easily and quickly.
Instagram Reels Download FAQ
Can you save Instagram Reels to watch later?
Yes you can. Go to the reel and tap the three dots. Click Save and you will find it in the Saved folder.
I can’t find screen recording on the control screen on iOS. How can I record my screen?
If you don’t see Screen Recording when you scroll down, go to Settings. Next, click on Control Center and add screen recording to the included controls. Then you will see Screen Recording at the top.
What are the best apps to download Instagram reels?
There are many apps you can download from Instagram. Some of them include InSaver, InstDown and SnapInsta.
Why can’t I record audio to the reels?
If the reel you upload is another creator’s video, you may not get the audio due to copyright. To avoid this, you can record your screen or use an app.
How can I share my reel on TikTok?
To share your reel on TikTok, download the video by clicking on the three dots on the right and saving it to the camera roll. Then you can share it on any social media platform including TikTok.
There are many ways to download and share the reels you like and prefer. You can download them from Instagram itself or using third-party apps. Or, you can use screen recording, which is a relatively easy method for downloading reels. In the article above, we have explained everything in more detail. Thanks for reading!