Are you prone to big poop? Not only can big poops make it embarrassing to be at a friend’s house, they can also make you wonder if you’re healthy. Your diet directly affects the amount of poop you take out. Other conditions could make your poop different. If you don’t have an unobstructed bathroom, this could be a big poop problem. A large amount of poop can also be due to a heavy meal. However, it can also indicate that your digestive system needs to be better. Poop that is big can be a problem for your health as well as your toilet. It can clog your toilet which can be very annoying. Read on if you want to learn more about, “why is my poop so big it clogs the toilet?” And how to fix them.
What Does A Big Poop Look Like?
The digestible foods you eat are what makes pooping. It comes in many sizes, shapes, and even colors. Poop can be available in several sizes and colors. However, it is possible to poop a lot, which can block your toilet. Here are some characteristics of big poop.
- A large amount of poop almost looks like a big hard marble.
- It is often so big that it can clog your toilet.
- It’s not easy to get by, and it seems to be getting harder and harder.
- Looks like poop fills the entire toilet bowl.
It’s best to compare your poop with your regular poop. If it’s bigger than your normal poop, chances are you have a big poop. Poop shouldn’t be bigger than sausage or corn on the cob. Any poop larger than that should be considered big.
Why is my poop so big?
Large amounts of poop are usually caused by eating a large meal. However, you should poop quickly and often if your meal is high in fiber. If you have large amounts of poop after eating a high-fiber meal, it could be a sign that something is wrong. These are other reasons for big poop. Try to learn better about the question,”Why is my poop so big?”
Constipation is when your stool isn’t easy to pass or if you don’t pass it as often. This increases the likelihood that you will pass large, difficult-to-pass stools.
Encopresis is a condition that can occur in children, especially those with chronic constipation. The child loses the ability to sense when more stool is present in his rectum and suddenly has a lot of poop. The reason is that the child does not feel the feeling of shit.
This condition is common in people with chronic constipation and bowel obstruction. Megacolon refers to a condition where the colon is stretched too far. Megacolon is when the colon becomes too large. This will result in more bowel movements and more poop. Megacolon can be a side effect of inflammatory bowel disease. Megacolon should be treated seriously.
How Can I Reduce the Size And Appearance Of My Poop?
It’s time to change your diet and increase your physical activity if you poop more than normal. These changes can help reduce the likelihood of you pooping a lot. This is great if you don’t have any of the underlying conditions mentioned. Here are some things you can do to reduce the size of your poop:
Your bowel movements will improve if you increase your physical activity. Walking, running, and any other activity that stimulates bowel movements can be a good option.
- Get plenty of water if you don’t want your urine to smell like urine, your toilet will smell like that. The water will soften your stools and make it easier to pass them.
- Increase Fiber Intake Fiber adds bulk to stool, making it easier to pass. You will notice a difference in your stool if you add more fiber to your diet. Vegetables, whole grains, fruits, and legumes are all high in fiber.
- Make sure you go to the bathroom regularly every day and poop at the same time each day.
It can be at night or in the morning.
- Never urinate unless your body tells you to never hold a stool, as this will only lead to constipation. You can poop whenever you feel like it.
- Don’t eat large meals at once. You should eat smaller meals throughout the day than one large meal.
- Do not use laxatives. Never pass urine if you have constipation or have difficulty in using the bathroom. Only a doctor can prescribe them.
- Talk to your doctor If you’ve tried everything and you still have large, loose stools, see your doctor.
When Is The Best Time To See A Doctor For Large Amounts Of Poop?
This is good if you only have copious amounts of poop every now and then. If you experience it often, however, you should see a doctor. These are other reasons to see a doctor.
- For three or more consecutive days, you can go without having a bowel movement for up to 3 days. It could be an indication of chronic constipation.
- Severe abdominal pain from a big poop. It could indicate a variety of gastrointestinal issues.
- Sudden, unrelated urges to poop or poop a lot. This could indicate a rectal mass, or IBD, which is affecting nerve sensations in your gut.
You should see a doctor if you have any of these conditions. If you have another condition, they may suggest lifestyle changes or treatment.
I hope you have better understood my question, “why is my poop so big it clogs the toilet?” And learned how to fix and reduce them.
Read also: Diabetic Protein Powders – Which Are They?