Cross platform app development is the latest trend to build native app development for various business sectors. It is a leveraging method to develop a fully functional and top-performing app within the lowest expenses and minimal time frame.
This mode of app development is quite popular and simple as it uses unified code for app development for both Android and iOS platform. React Native is the popular and futuristic approach for cross platform mobile app development solutions.
The demand to hire react native developers has significantly increased due to the popularity of React Native technology and customized development features for building enterprise-level applications. According to the statistics, React Native is preferred by 38 percent of app developers for cross-platform app development.
React Native: Definition
It builds the app through a programming paradigm with accessible features and an impressive user interface. According to the current statistics, in every 500 mobile applications, 14.85 percent of the app is built with the support of React Native.
Benefits of React Native:
There are many reasons to choose React Native for your app development process. The associated advantages have increased the popularity of React Native overnight. In the present market, many popular apps, such as Facebook, Tesla, Walmart, etc., are built with React native, performing as one of the best mobile applications. Below are the benefits listed:
- Unified And Reusable Code:
- Consistent Growth:
React Native is growing with a high ratio of consistency and improvement among mobile app development agencies. It is because it makes the mobile application build with the latest and updated technology integration. The recent Microsoft outlook with the React Native app development is the best example of consistent improvement of each occurring issue while using React Native.
- Real-Time Reloading And Corrections:
React Native mobile application is built with real-time reloading functions, which enable changes and improvement in the running apps. You can change the codes and fix the running app’s errors and bugs without affecting the mobile app’s quality and performance. In addition, the automated reloading simplifies and speeds up the development, testing, and updating process.
- Advanced Third-Party Plugins:
- Industrial And Community Support:
React Native is an open-source platform building the biggest community among all the active cross platform mobile applications. As a result, app developers get strong community support and accessibility to expert libraries and development methods.
Things To Consider While Adapting React Native In Mobile App Development:
There are several aspects to consider and to be aware of regarding React Native and the mobile app development process. Below are some of the mentions:
- React Native is not a 100 percent native app. It closely means that the information you access through the app is not stored in the system in which you are using the app. It might create a problem with some of the application data in case of a change in the device.
- In some applications, the integrated UI features do not operate with powerful functions. If the app includes animation and infographics, then the app will confront the integration, such as delay timings, poor run quality, etc.
- We all know that application built through React Native operates on iOS and Android. But in some applications, the integrated features and modules can create problems in run quality and functioning. Hence it needs better custom development and testing to monitor the features running within the app.